Software for Windows
- Utility for scaling windowed games with an integer ratio and with no blur.
- bsnes-based SNES (Super Nintendo) emulator with pixel-perfect scaling, PNG screenshots, and more.
- Workaround for address-bar and search-box lengths in Explorer in Windows 7 at system-level zoom of more than 188%.
- Multiline editor of the
Pathsystem environment variable.
- Screensaver for LCD displays, that smoothly changes transparency of itself during starting or closing.
- Stub application that closes itself immediately after its start.
- Allows to go to home page of the currently loaded website and much more.
- Prevents blurring images on webpages, displayed at integer scaling levels.
- Prevents going accidentally from HTTPS URLs to HTTP URLs in the same domain.
- IntegerScaling (C++/Rust/
- Calculates integer ratios and scaled-image sizes for pixel-perfect image upscaling with optional aspect-ratio correction.
- PizzaPNG (C++)
- GDI+ based PNG generation with a very simple API, and with no unneeded meta chunks forcedly added by GDI+.
- Support for the
orderCSS-property with no need for enabling Flexbox for parent element.
- Emulation of CSS properties of
display: tablefamily in IE6 and IE7.